Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pope Family

Okay get ready for an overload of pictures! Went out and took pictures of my sister's family last night and can't wait for her to see them! I have to say all I have to do is put my sister in the middle of the picture and she's so gorgeous thats all you see! Doesn't matter what the kids are doing, everybody looks good because she's so pretty! Hopefully we'll get out again and take a few more, maybe when her youngest is sleepier and wants to sit still! haha

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

kristie said...

What nice compliments!! All I can see is...my face is round, that shirt made me look wierd, I look big! hahaha, thanks so much for the pictures, I REALLY DO love them! Can't wait to do some more, you're awesome!:>