Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Retro Boy

I have a friend who was going through some of her things and came upon an old box of clothes that her boys wore when they were babies. She said it made her so nostalgic because she really remembers them wearing those outfits, so she wanted the clothes to go to someone she knows. So she brought them over to me and my little boy--awesome! Now you need to know that these clothes are from the 60's people! They are SO ADORABLE! I was just too excited about them, so I put my boy in one today (just got them yesterday haha) to take a few pictures of him. I haven't taken pictures of him recently anyway and he's almost five months! Time is going too fast! But isn't he a little sweety pie?! Look forward to probably a LOT more of retro baby pictures!





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: