Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Baby C

This sweet boy is about a month old, and SO sweet! He was very calm and just would not cry! He grunted a lot and made maybe two little sqawks but no crying from him! I wish we could've gotten him at a younger age too, but he did so well it didn't really matter! Hope you enjoy these sweet pictures! Did I mention he's so sweet?! haha


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



1 comment:

Nikki said...

So sweet. I love newborn pictures. Now I'm going to go cuddle my 4 month old. *sigh*