Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The P Family

Waaay back in the fall, I had a day full of photography; I did family pictures for my cousin, I did some pictures for my parents and then I did family pictures for my sister. I had borrowed a new lens from a friend of mine and was just getting used to it. I was having a hard time making sure everything was in focus because I was manually focusing it myself, while sometimes that works, for the most part, when you're photographing little kids, who move all the time and you need to quickly get the shot, manually focusing is not the way to go. So anyway, I had a couple of idea's I really wanted to do and they didn't really turn out, so I kind of got busy and just forgot about the pictures I took of my sister's family. :/ I know. Rude. I just happened to be looking through stuff and found the pictures and decided that I should at least edit them, and was pleasantly surprised to find that a lot of the pictures really did turn out and were pretty fun! Score!

So way over due, but not completely forgotten, my sister's cute family:




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket







Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



1 comment:

Tamsyn said...

WOW! These pictures are stunning! A gorgeous family and talented photographer sure make for these stunning photo's! I must say, I love how Isabel looks so happy and carefree in the photo's where she is running around! So cute.