Monday, May 23, 2011

Week 20

This week's theme was: Spring Fever

My cousin's wife was scheduled to be induced this week and asked me to be at the birth to take some pictures. I was SO EXCITED! I knew it would be an amazing experience and so cool to get to be present for such a beautiful thing! She was being induced so I felt fairly confident that everything would work out alright, well, no such luck! :( After spending four or so hours with her I finally had to go home as it was almost one o'clock in the morning and no end in sight. :( He was born at 6 o'clock that morning and I wouldn't have been able to stay up all night and take care of my family the next day, besides my husband would have left for work at 7 and I wouldn't have had anyone there with my kids. I was so disappointed though, I thought it would have been so great to add a picture of that first moment into this world, the doctor holding the baby up for everyone to see. It was so stuck in my head for this week that when it didn't work out, I was a little stumped on what to do. Nothing seems to sound good with that idea suck in my head! :) I ended up taking this picture instead:

MCP Project- Week 20

"Nothing says Spring Fever like bees out pollinating! :)"

No comments: