Thursday, September 29, 2011

Week 39

This week's theme is: Man vs. Nature

I was having the hardest time coming up with something, my first idea was to take a picture of this playground by the ocean we've been helping build this last week. Then I was going through some flickr groups on "levitation" photography and decided I would give it a try myself:

MCP Project 52
"No matter how much I want to hold on to Summer, Fall is coming to sweep me away..."


(I can't tell you how ridiculously hard it was to get a good shot. If I had a helper to press the button for me that would have been so awesome, instead I had to set the timer, run to the spot, try and position myself on a chair in time to make the shot. My neck was killing me when I finally gave up. Also I fell out of the chair three or four times. I looked completely ridiculous. It was pretty great.) :)



Also, I LOVE the Pioneer Woman, and I like to enter her photography contest even though I NEVER even get looked at :), this contest is an editing contest though. Where she provides the picture, and you get to edit it however you want. This is her original picture:


And here's the two edits I did on it:

Pioneer Woman Edit

Pioneer Woman Edit

I had so much fun coming up with the ideas and photoshopping, I don't often photo shop that much anymore so it was really fun to mess around with it. :)

No comments: