Thursday, October 20, 2011

Trash the Dress

I have been a horrible blogger/updater! Things have been crazy and busy, and fortunately some of the business HAS been photography related! :) I got out of doing my 52 week project, but hopefully I'll get back on track this week. So first up though, I want to share with you a really fun, really great shoot I did with my cousin. She was married almost a year ago, but both she and her husband are in the military and immediately left for different kinds of training. I had talked to her about doing a trash the dress shoot and she was all for it. So when she came back up here we went out as soon as possible (since it was October and getting very COLD!) and even though it was really pretty cold, the bride was such a trooper! She was up for everything I threw at her, she ran along the beach, she climbed through brush, she laid across driftwood--the girl climbed a tree in her wedding dress! It was so fun and I hope we got some shots that she'll love forever.




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments: