Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week 40

This weeks theme was: A Taste of Vintage

This last Saturday my husband had a "Military Ball" and they wanted everyone to dress up WWII era style. I didn't get any pictures from that night (I know, boo!) but I did still have the hat my mom let me borrow and the gloves which were vintage and the pearl necklace that was my grandma's, so I put them on and got this shot out of it:

MCP Project 52


I thought about adding this one, I thought it looked like an old time photo (where no one smiles) but I will always pick a photo where I think I look prettier so I went with the first! ;) haha

1 comment:

Rothco Military said...

I was simply checking out this blog and I really admire the premise of the article and this is really informative. Thanks for sharing.And I love these hats.
regards,
Rothco