Saturday, April 30, 2011

Week 17

This week's theme was: Princess for a Day

Since it was the Royal Wedding this week, they chose this princess theme. It was my son's birthday this last week and so I thought maybe I'd do a prince for a day thing, so I put together a little collage of him eating his cake that was so cute, BUT it was too large to upload. Hmmm. The rest of the week I kept thinking if the weather warmed up I would take my older daughter and take pictures of her in her white baptism dress, but the weather never warmed up. SO, as if this explanation wasn't long enough, I just submitted this picture of the cherry tree in blossom at my parents yard.

MCP Project 52-

I said something along the lines of: "...with all the rain we've been having, these blossoms were 'pretty as a princess'. " Cheesy I know. BUT I got my picture done, so I don't feel too bad. :)

No comments: